RoidApp or Cheetah Mobile Inc company have came up with their extremely popular application for Android smartphones and tablets. The app name is Photo Grid and its one of the best and simplest collage making application available for the Android platform. But I’m going to share a guide here that is going to guide you how to download Photo Grid for PC.
This app is available for free while there are certain paid features within as well. You can either ignore them to continue using rest of the features for free or buy them if you really liked this application. It is available under Photography app and its being rated 4.5 out of total 5 by millions of users till now which clearly indicates the quality of app.
You simply need not to think about credibility of this app as its developed by a registered company developer and also its trusted and used by millions of users over Google play store. Officially there is no PC version of Photo Grid but still there is a way following which you can get this app installed on your computer.
It comes with bunch of unique features like Video Slides, Scrapbook, Photo Editor, Grid, Collage Maker, FilmStrip, Layout-Create and hundreds of effects and tools using which you can customize any picture and make it look amazingly unique. I can bet that you’re going to share every picture edited using this app on your social networking profiles and all your followers and friends are going to praise your art.
It can be used to create videos using pictures and you can even customize the video later. Collage files can be created using two or more pictures together and you can use either existing available frames or try your own.
The user interface is extremely simple and unique. Its designed so elegantly that you won’t find any issues at all and also going to get a top notch user experience.
How to Download Photo Grid for PC Guide
In order to get this app installed on your Windows computer or laptop, you need to follow the steps mentioned down here as it is. If you face any issue then let me know it via comment section and I’ll bring the solution ASAP.
- To get this app installed, download YouWave Android emulator file first. You can get it for free over here. It’s a premium software trusted by millions of users.
- Double click on installer file when its downloaded completely and follow on screen instructions after clicking on ‘Run’ button. This will quickly install YouWave software at your end.
- Start the software and choose Free Trial option that will allow you to use this software for free for next 10 days. Within next few seconds, software will be running there.
- Start the Browser application there and open Google play store application. Use its search tool to find out Photo Grid Android app then.
- At last click on ‘install’ option ahead of the Photo Grid app in Google play store and then login with your Google account when asked.
That’s it! The process is over now and I hope you like this guide so much that you’ll share it with your friends over Facebook or any other social network you’re using.